Thursday 2 April 2015

BEDA BEDA BEDA BEDA Day One! An Intro :D

Hey guys!

I've missed you all so much and hopefully this month should have us seeing each other a lot more regularly!

As you can tell from the title of this post, I'm doing what has affectionately been named 'BEDA' as a blogging version for 'VEDA' - Vlogging Every Day April turned Blogging :D

I've been inspired by creators on YouTube who like myself, aren't always consistent with their content uploading. Their videos for the first day of VEDA have shown me that I shouldn't find excuses or rather just overestimate how long a blog post will take and just do what I love!

I absolutely love writing and I hate to think that I'll fall out of the habit or the comfort I get from knowing I can read something or find inspiration somewhere in my life and just know I can open either one of my blogs and gush. Gushing about things that make me enthusiastic is one of my favourite things I do!

So, for this month I shall be posting one blog post every single day for the whole month of April!
Just to also add, this could be either on this blog or on my side Tumblr blog which I tend to use for more inspiration type shtuff but that's not to say that the content here couldn't be equally so!

So stay tuned and I'm incredibly excited to be getting back into writing!
*excited squeal and jump*

I look forward to seeing you around! I'm sorry I didn't actually start this on day 1 but better late than never, am I right? :D

Have the  most perfect day and I'll catch you either here or on my other blog (or maybe on both, who knows?!) very, very soon! (Perhaps even today because I need to do two today because it's technically the second! Exciting times!)

p.s. If you guys know of any vloggers who are doing VEDA that I should check out, please do feel free to leave them in the comments below or tweet them at me (@AyyLaLaLaLa) - I'm hopefully going to be talking about vloggers who inspire me as well as videos that are especially touching so I'd love to find more!<2

No comments:

Post a Comment