Saturday 19 July 2014

The Oddity of the Concept of Time

Hey guys! I hope that you're all fine and dandy and well!

It struck me one day that time is a very odd concept and the way that it drives us and what we do and how our lives run is phenomenal. Like, for example, the fact that with time you can become better at something and how, as kids, we're not just smaller versions of our adult selves but we're incredibly inexperienced and unequipped for the world that's out there and what it demands of the world's population.

It does also occur to me sometimes that it feels odd thinking that our race of organism is both very animal like in the way that everything works inside us, we eat, we poo, our bodies have the same organs as pretty much any other mammal which means that we all need the same sort of machinery, if you like, inside us to help us work and yet the fact that we're so, so different in the way that we work and think sometimes, in comparison to other animals is just mind blowing.

I hope that you guys liked this post! It's definitely considerably shorter than my normal posts but I hope that it was short and sweet :) Do feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments below!

I hope that you guys have a wonderful weekend and I'll speak to you on Monday!

(If you guys hadn't realised just yet, I've managed to get into the habit of posting on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays so do feel free to keep your eyes peeled for the posts as they come! :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment