Wednesday 3 September 2014

Third Visit on Holiday - The National Museum of Scotland - Edinburgh

Hey guys!

I hope that you've been enjoying the pictures so far of my holiday that I've been able to show you! I had an absolutely wonderful time! For the day that we spent in Edinburgh, we went to three main places so here's the second place: The National Museum of Scotland!

I loved the place though
we were pretty tired and in need of food when we arrived. The building itself was absolutely stunning and we found some pretty interesting artefacts such as Dolly the Sheep! I also bought a beautiful ring for myself and it was a great memorandum for our visit!

Here are some of the pictures! :D






I hope that you guys enjoyed this post! If you did or didn't, please leave your thoughts in the comments and I hope to speak to you soon! :)

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! :) looks like a great place to visit!

    Sam | Tiny Paint Pot xx

    ReplyDelete