Wednesday 10 September 2014

Optimism and Happiness!

Hey guys! I hope that you're feeling brilliant and beautiful!

This post, is in fact being written later of the same day as the last one and I feel like I've changed my outlook a bit.

Sometimes I feel like being invisible is a great thing, other times, like when earlier today, I feel like I don't really matter but I think I often forget that it's the worth that you give to yourself that often matters the most because changes will always happen and just because you don't make friends that are really close, doesn't mean that you can't just make more friends that you can talk to when there's no-one else to.

I feel like, especially with social media, we forget that every contact that we make with another human being is really special and we should always try and forget that they could just be talking with someone else and perhaps having a more excited conversation. It's especially valuable, I think, to remember that just because they may change the way they stand with other people, doesn't mean that the way that they stand with you and the way you stand with them has to change.

Simple friendships can often mean everything, especially when you're in a new environment and just a person to talk to and to feel comfortable can be so important.

So, to wrap it up a bit earlier than some other posts, don't be afraid to lose friends because the people who matter will stay and the people who go aren't bad, they're different, just like you! :) Appreciate the similarities you find with other people and cherish them because there are billions of people who are all different, so finding friends who understand something about you is really something I personally marvel :)

I hope that you guys enjoyed this post! I feel like it compensates for the less happiness that I felt in my earlier post but please feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments below! I hope to speak to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment