Saturday 20 September 2014

Putting in The Work

Hey guys! I hope that you're all fine and well and dandy and all those wonderful things!

Right now, I'm in the second week of my A Levels and I feel like because I'm aiming for the highest grades, I'm not yet putting enough effort and putting extra effort into my work and that is quite disturbing because feeling like you might already be putting yourself at a disadvantage before you've even started isn't probably the nicest feeling ever.

However, I do feel like I can get better and that's what's important because let's face it, I'm not even a month into my studies - there's still plenty of time for me to find out what I can do to become a whizzo and then I feel like, though I may end up with even less time than I've already got, I may end up feeling a lot better having done extra work and really becoming familiar with the subjects and the topics that I need to understand.

Moral of this little worry on paper being, if you want to change something about yourself, try and do it sooner rather than later because the later you leave it, the more stress you can end up putting on yourself and the more unhappy you can end up becoming. Now, wish me good luck for organising my time and actually becoming a more happy and content human being! I wish you all the same too!

I hope that you guys enjoyed this post! If you did or didn't, please feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments below and I hope to speak to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment