Monday 27 October 2014

The Perfect Person for You

Hey guys! I hope you've been well!

I was thinking a while back and now about a topic that Will Darbyshire brought up in his video named 'A Letter to My Future Wife' and it really hit me when he talked about how she was somewhere in the world, growing up, getting on with her life. It struck me that that is true for all of us. We all have someone out there who is probably the best person for us and yet we're, at least for the moment, on completely different paths, living our lives as we normally would. It feels so mundane thinking that someone who can change you so much and make you feel so great is so intrinsically normal. It's both brilliant and amazing.

For me, it was quite a revelation simply because of the 'Prince Charming' stereotype I guess. Fairy tales and all of that jazz. We forget that amazing people do exist and no, they're not going to be perfect but hey, they're real people and do exist and there is a chance you could meet them one day. Isn't that a lovely thought? :D

I just thought I'd share that little bit of hope and sunshine with you and I don't know what you guys think of this information, whether you agree with me that it's a wonderful thought and revelation or whether you think that there's barely any chance of finding someone that's right for you.

Whichever you choose, you can tell me about it or just go along and have a wonderful day! I hope I can speak to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment