Wednesday 29 October 2014

Inspirations - The Film makers and Photographers

Hey guys! It's great to see you here again!

This was something that just made me so happy and so I thought I would share it with you.

One of my favourite YouTubers and inspirations, Louis Cole (aka FunForLouis) and his friends, also great inspirations of mine Ben Brown, Steve Booker (Blog and YouTube), Will Darbyshire and Nick and Ang Miller are all in NYC at the moment and just the talent that they all have and the beauty of the shots that they're capturing at the moment there are absolutely stunning. Ever since Louis got his new camera, the slow mo shots have been absolutely brilliant! Here are some of them and the videos/links to where you can see all of them :D

'Double Date Night' - 22/10/14

'Double Date Night' - 22/10/14
'Double Date Night' - 22/10/14
'Sunrise & Pennyboard Adventures' - 21/10/14

They also went to go and see Casey Neistat and his studio which are absolutely insane (the vlog is here). His camera collection is well and truly mind-blowing and incredible and to see some of the film-makers that I adore like Jack Harries asking him about the quality of the camera was amazing. It's always great to see who inspires your inspirations and that was just amazing.

Some more screen caps of the vlog just to give you an insight - absolutely amazing:

Casey's punch bag which he uses as a distraction
Ben and Casey take to the rings!
An awesome set up
A giant screen which you can use to see yourself - Ben's funny faces :D
So yeah, this has been something that has inspired me beyond belief this week and just to see all of them getting awesome shots and working together to produce awesome content has made me incredibly happy :D If you guys do have an hour or so to spare, go to Louis' channel and check them out! They're absolutely brilliant and always make my day, especially when he has his friends goofing around too :D

I hope that this has inspired you too! As always, leave your thoughts below, I love to hear them and I hope to speak to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment