Sunday 10 August 2014

Dates and their apparent insignificance and yet intrinsic significance

Hey guys!

This subject was something that passed my mind during this past week.

It started with this simple fact; if memory prevails, all of us share our birthdays with a massive 150,000,000 people worldwide. That fact alone is just mind blowing but for me it simply gives me a reason to be happy everyday because every day is someone's birthday and it's a wondrous phenomenon.

It also occured to me that there are dates all the way through history. Every day something or other happened and that in itself is inspirational because of the fact it proves to us that everyday is a day that we can make a change in the world.

I personally feel like we often go through life treating one day the same as the next and this is so easy when we've settled into a routine. We shouldn't feel like weeks go by with no change because everyday is a day to cherish and everyday is stupendously different.

Once we appreciate that, life can become so much more interesting :D

Happy Birthday to you if it's your birthday today! I hope that you guys enjoyed this post! Please do leave your thoughts in the comments below and all the best for the week ahead! I hope to speak to you soon!

P.s. if you guys have any topics that you'd like me to offer my opinion on like a thought provoking post or video, I'm open to suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment