Monday 18 August 2014

A Little Pot of Happiness

Hey guys!

At some point last week, my mum and I had gone shopping and we were walking around our local market when I saw a flower stall. Then, I saw a little pot of roses and I basically fell in love because they were so cute! As you can see in a previous post, I love the rose bush in the front of my garden so having a little plant which we could keep inside was just amazing.

I honestly hope that I can have a little rose plant when I grow up because I feel like having a little flowery plant just makes me so happy. Oh dear aha, when I sat down to write this post I thought I could write how I felt about the plant a bit more specifically but all I can tell you is that it makes me so happy :D

Anyway, as I can't say anymore, here are some pictures of the little flowers :D








Thank you so much for watching! I hope that you guys enjoyed this post! Have a wonderful week and I'm so sorry for having missed last Saturday, I had an incredibly hectic week! I'll speak to you soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment