Saturday 28 September 2013

What I find amazing about famous people

Now, I'm not the kind of person who likes celebrities but I am a person who absolutely loves youtubers and those who do daily vlogs too.
I find it amazing that people would share so much of their lives with everyday people and that they open themselves up to all the honest opinions that hundreds of thousands of people have of them.
I love their dedication but also that despite the fact they're famous, they're ordinary people! If you met them, they'd be normal people, not superheroes, not perfect but normal.
The fact they get so much love and hate is amazing, despite their ordinariness and I wish that all the other amazing people would get recognition for theirs too because too many people doubt their goodness and it's simply unfair.
Famous people shouldn't be idolised but accepted as a normal member of society, a friend, not someone you want to be exactly like.
It's different if they make you want to become a better person or accept yourself or inspire you to try something new but if you like them for their looks then I don't think that's right or fair.

Some of my personal favourite youtubers are:
1) O2L! A collab channel by....
- Connor Franta
- Ricky Dillon
- Kian Lawley
- Trevor Moran
- Jc Caylen
- and Sam Pottorff
I love all their personal channels too :)
2) DeeFizzy! My first youtuber!
3) IamCyr, Damon's friend!
4) Sawyer Hartman!
5) British YouTube! I watch:
- Zoella
- Pointless Blog
- Marcus Butler
- Thatcher Joe
- funforlouis
- JacksGap
- Jim Chapman
- Tanya Burr
- My Name is Chai
6) Troye Sivan - love him!
7) Tyler Oakley

And yeah! I'm love them so much because they inspire me to be me and it's awesome! :D

Sorry I didn't post all week
Love you all!
Peaceskies!

No comments:

Post a Comment