Saturday 21 September 2013

The great outdoors :O

Well today, I had the pleasure of having to mow my garden and if you've ever seen my garden, you'll know that's no small feat.
I am the sibling who has the joyful responsibility of mowing the lawn whenever it needs doing and in hot weather it can become a big ole chore.
Luckily today it's mild and breezy so I haven't yet ended up hot and sweaty and strongly in need of a shower.
Anyway, today I had a rather odd experience.
I saw a ton of mayflies in my garden and they scared the shit out of me. I hate them but I'm okay removing them when they somehow manage to find themselves inside the house.
Outside though, what the.....
It's a whole different ball game.
You're in their territory and you can't get them to move because there is nowhere to move them.
Lovely, amazing.
So now I have the pleasure of trying to lawn mow and ignore them.
Wish me luck!
Love you all!
Have a wonderful day wherever you are!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment