Sunday 22 September 2013

Today lalalala

So today, like every Sunday, I went to Sunday school, a muslim one because that is the religion I follow.
I always find it inspiring and refreshing and a chance to help increase my understanding about how I can perfectly practice my religion in every day life.
I also learn Arabic because that's the language that my religion's holy book is written in and Arabia is where the religion developed in the 7th century A.D. This means a lot of the religious scriptures and traditions from the Prophet are in Arabic too so learning the language is pretty important though not all would do so, rather just rely on translation which isn't as beautiful as the original itself.

As many of you will know, learning a language is pretty hard anyway, add the fact it's one of the most complex around and I only have one lesson per week plus school, I haven't really been tackling it well.

If you want to try something new, make sure you have time to refresh whatever you've learnt on a daily basis. You'll really struggle if you don't.

And that's one thing I've learnt today :)
Oh and also what burning hot chilli on the tongue tastes like!
I needed oreo milkshake and apple to rid myself of the sting D:

Anyways I hope y'all have a great day!
Keep smiling, you'll make yourself feel happier and smiling at someone might just make their day.
No day is just sad.
Try and search for the happiness hidden quietly in the darkest corners :)
Love y'all

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment