Sunday 22 September 2013

Love for Youtubers

I love the way some youtubers are so down to earth. It's amazing. Well and Truly. Amazing. Namely, Jack Harries. Check it out: http://instagram.com/p/eiYnkopvS3/ I wish I could have experienced something similar to them. That realisation is amazing. We have no reason to be ungrateful for what we have and to forget about the rest of humanity. If you don't know about the Mother Tukkers, the Harries' twins, Louis Cole (funforlouis) and 3 other people trekked a good ole 3,500km journey across the north of India in rickshaws. They did this in aid of the Teenage Cancer Trust and raised an enormous amount of money in their two week adventure. Jack's posts during the trip were both humorous and sombre and really made me appreciate my life. It made me want to join them and further my realisation and to reduce my ignorance as to how badly other people have life. I couldn't thank him enough for it. But here it is: Thank You Jack Harries for your inspirational journey and posts this year. Good Night all, have a wonderful day, wherever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment