Sunday 6 October 2013

Valuing yourself - Louis Cole

I found this video of Louis' very inspiring and thought provoking.
However it got me thinking about how hard it is to remember that even if it is beauty that attracts, personality makes people stay :)
I wear a headscarf and I'm not popular at school and sometimes I feel like a failure at being a social person and a person who's actually there for her friends and not just cowering in a corner, too quiet to ask how her friends are faring. I wish I was more daring with people I don't know as well, I think it would help me become the helpful, kind person I wish to be :)
I feel so invisible to the world sometimes and I wish I didn't feel like I have to dress better or talk to the right people to be noticed and to be talked to.
We all say it's society but if we made a choice to accept people and not judge, who's going to stop us?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmrGwxsT0J0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

No comments:

Post a Comment